View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 05:03 PM
gingerella

Just this year I finally forced myself to clean out and re-arrange my stash, as well as my entire sewing room. My stash is in a second room. I had actually boxes of stuff that went to Project Linus people. But I got to the end and promised myself that I would be really very much better in future.

That included finishing the projects that I had stashed away along with every thing else. So, along with my nine-patch project this summer, I began to finish up my projects.

I have put bindings on quilts that have been waiting for a few YEARS; I have set about making a space to machine quilt some of the smaller projects such as kid's quilts - so far I've got a couple of them done. In the meantime, I am still setting my large quilt top. And trying to design a quilt I want to make for my friend. I have some new place mats I want to get done for this fall.

I do get very bored doing just the same thing all the time; but I do believe one could be very much more productive just doing one thing at a time. Sometimes I wonder where the time goes. But I'm winning. I think.