View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 10:24 AM
Annie

Hi all. I've been setting here reading threads almost 3 hrs now so thought it only right to post an intro and say hi. This is a great message board.

Being a new quilter I'm grateful to all of you who share your information here. Books are great but it really helps to hear tips from ppl who have actually been there done that.

I've taken two quilting classes. The first was a beginners nine patch and made a small lap quilt that I love dearly. The second class I took was a Tenness Waltz. I have the top completed and am in the process of quilting it.

Wish I could post pics of them but I don't own a digtital camera. My grandaughtertells me that my computer doesn't have the capability of doing digital pics. I'm not sure she knows what she's talking about. My computer is only about three years old so I find that hard to believe. Anyway she says I don't have a digital thingy in my computer to plug a camera into.

Ok I'll stop here. Don't want you all to get tired of me before I even start hitting the reply button. :lol: