Old 09-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by quilt addict
Billy, I would like to help you out and get your WW9 sent to you. I know you are just making room for it. Can you do a tutorial on packing machines for shipment. I want to make sure this beauty gets to you safe and sound.

I know it involves double boxing and some styrofoam packing. But since I just got one from ebay with the hand wheel broken off and one side of the box riped open from the spool post poking through it, I know what doesn't work.
Geesh Lisa that had to hurt!! So what kinda machine was it and what can I do to help you out fixing it.

Darcene would be the best at it that I have seen so far. I thought I was good until I saw her pack one up! Hermetically sealed is the best way to describe it. But yes Styrofoam is your best friend and double boxing helps to. Just remember it will fall at counter height at least once during its trip. The fall doesnt get them it is the sudden stop that does. ;-)

But we have a treadle involved with ours and it will need to be created after you disassemble it.

Billy