Old 09-27-2010, 05:05 PM
QuiltswithConvicts

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh Kathy...you didn't insult me even one little bit!:lol: I feel that way sometimes when somebody is asking for opinions and I just want to say.."honey..do it how YOU want to"! So, I wasn't taking any offense..I'm still not really sure which I like the best. I did follow the advice to use a shot of it as my wallpaper..Right this minute, I like the beige, but in just a few minutes, I'll like the red...soooo....thats the real problem. Its not that I don't now what I like, its that I'm wishy washy in decision making! :lol::lol:

Thats really funny...started it to use up your scraps..I'll have more scraps when I finish! But before I started cutting the plain tris, I only had about half a Wallyworld sack of them from this quilt:wink:
Do I sense a second Baby in the making - with whatever color corner stones you don't use this time. And here I was thinking I was the only one insane enough to think about a 2nd Baby.

Oh, I went out and bougt more fabric once I decided that I was going to try to make mine the same colors as Jane used - didn't have nearly enough browns. One LQS in the Milwaukee sold fabric"crayons" that were 9" x 1/4th the width of the fabric. Guess we'd call them fat 16ths now. And since this place had around 8500 bolts of fabric (sounds like heaven, doesn't it? - not necessarily so. Can be a bit overwhelming at times.) I would drop a bundle on more fabric for the stash. :)

Maybe we both just need a really good night's sleep.