Old 09-28-2010, 11:20 AM
RatherB Quilting

Ok. So...here is my question for you all. I am trying to decide if I should have it professionally quilted or if I can quilt it myself. I want to make sure that the quilting doesn't interfere with the prints. I was thinking if I did it myself, I would just SID around each square. Each square finishes at 4.5...so is that enough unquilted area for the batting to not bunch up?

I wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. I also wanted to tell all those kind people who offered fabric, but whom I didn't reply to...please don't think I am minimizing your offer of assistance. I was just so overwelmed with the responses, that I haven't had a chance to get back to everyone. Thank you all for all the fabric recieved and all the kind thoughts and offers for fabric.
I can't wait to give this to Isaac. Also, I have already started on the first of many quilts that are to be donated in Isaac's name to the hospital where he is being treated. I have alot of work ahead of me to get all this fabric made into a form a child can cuddle and love!
Oh...and I have asked Isaac's Mom for a photo!! I will try to post it on this thread (at the beginning) if I can when I get it!!
Love and hugs to you all!!!