View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Corry

Originally Posted by ToucanSam
I think I've been stung.

Darn it! Not something that will help my budget.....

Now, I need info and opinions....if you have an embroidery machine, what kind do you have, do you like it/use it often?, why do you like it, what kind of price did you pay? I'm trying to find something in the mid price range..not too high (can't afford it), and not too low. I've seen some around in the 1K (give or take) range that seem pretty nice. If I spent more than that, it would have to be a combo sewing and embroidery machine...

ALL input appreciated!!!!! Thanks so much!
I have the Singer Futura CE250. I bought it almost 4 yrs ago and I just love it. I mostly embroider with it and have another Singer 7470 I use for regular sewing. I think the CE250 is about $799. I use mine alot. Have done alot of embroidery on my blocks for quilting. If I had it to do over again would make the purchase. I am in a embroidery group each month and there are a few of us that have these machines and we don't have many problems with them at all. Any problems were user error and we worked it out. I bought mine at HSN and did the flex payments which made it a little easier.