Thread: Ages
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 06:04 AM
moonangel12

Originally Posted by Annaquilts
Originally Posted by MommaDorian
Originally Posted by Annaquilts
I am 46 years old and have 14 children, ages 23 to 5 yrs old. I started quilting at about 38 and it had nothing to do with age. I am also a red belt in tae kwon do, two belts away from becoming a black belt, which I fully intent to make irregardless of age. LOL I do think some of us have more time for quilting as we be come empty nesters and retire.
You go girl!!! Did you adopt any of your children? Or are they all biological? Sorry if I'm being too nosey.
We are used to people asking. Five of our children are biological. Growing a family both by birth and adoption is a wonderful blessing. My youngest two are in the avatar picture.
That is awesome! We want(ed) a larger family, but each pregnancy is getting harder and harder on my body which worries DH and my family so we will probably look to adoption once we get settled with the new little one. I might PM you with some questions, if that's ok??

I am 26 with a 3 year old, a 17 month old, and one on the way in April. DH likes that I have found something I enjoy - I think he was feeling guilty about his fishing obsession, um, I mean, hobby :wink:

I forgot to add that I made my first quilt about 11 years ago, but just recently got back into it about a year and a half ago.