Old 09-29-2010, 09:43 AM
CajunQuilter2

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Originally Posted by Conniequilts
Originally Posted by thelondonzoo
I am going to stick with the $20 limit. Not because I'm not generous but because my husband is unemployed (he's a student) and I make minimal money doing daycare. Just letting anyone out there who gets my package know that it's not because I don't care but I literally can't spend more than $20.
Thank you. I thought the comment about generosity was a bit rude. It's not that people are not generous (which I do not include money in my definition of that word) it's just that some people truly cannot do more.
The comment about generosity was NOT mean to be rude, what it WAS meant to convey is that some people are able to send more than the 4 fq's and the $20.00 gift and some are not able to. And that is ok. The new people who have not done this swap before may not be aware of this. Someone who may not get over the limit may feel slighted. the hostess has NO control over this. So if you will feel like you have been cheated because you SS was not able to extend past the limit DON"t sign up. This is meant to be a fun swap and to get to make new friends from across the US and our international friends so PLEASE ladies lets keep the pot stirring off of the public part of the forum and if you have an issue please contact the hostess.

Terri, hope I did not overstep my bounds on this post.