Old 09-29-2010, 01:02 PM
quiltmaker

re instruction book: I did look all through the manual that came with the machine, but I didn't find it to be particularly detailed or clear. I've noticed other people online referring to "Pfaff binders". Are there additional books available that would be useful to have?[/quote]

Yes, they are called the Blue Binders and there are two of them. They are quite large binders. Sometimes ebay has them for sale. Also, Lynnette Wicker -Dowdell and Kim Filmore wrote a complete reference guide for the 7570. Their website is http://www.sewingexpressions.com. I don't know if they still have a copy of the book for sale or not. But if it's not on their website you could call their number and see if they still have one available. Many people much preferred their book to the ones Pfaff put out. I have seen it on ebay but way over priced. The name of the book is the Pfaff Creative 7570/7550 Complete Reference Guide. The instruction book you have should have the basic information you need for at least seeing the possibilities of your fabulous machine and learning how to use the basic functions. If you start checking on ebay from time to time and just put in Pfaff you might be able to find other books that would be helpful to you. Once you learn your machine you are going to absolutely love it.