Old 09-29-2010, 01:39 PM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by mack
Can you please tell me what is normally in a SS pack? I haven't done this before and it's a bit of a mystery to me!! Reading all your chat it seems that you are all part of some exciting secret club!
Don't feel left out I did last year but a week into it and I felt secure to post and man did I post a lot.

You will get a list of likes and dislikes of the person you will be SS to. Now you don't have to follow it it is a guide line. I am allergic to eveything so this way people will know that and not send me something I can't eat. They might say they like repro's or bright fabric. But once again it is a guide line. We are all quilters we all like fabric and anything quilty. Since I do quilt, sew and crochet no one ever made me anything because I could do it myself however it is nice to get something someone made special just for me. I have received the most special gifts made just for me from members of the board. I really like pincushions so in every swap I do even if it is only a FQ swap I include a pincushion made just for that person. It is usually a simple one nothing like the pincushions for the pincushion swap but I will read about them to see what they like. Once you get the name read their posts and profile you will get to know alot about a person that way. It is amazing how much people tell you without realizing it. When in dought get something you know you would like. I was unsure of the FQ swap I just did. I hoped the person liked what I picked out and then upon looking at it I thought if I got thoses FQ I would be happy so you do the same if you would like to receive it so would someone else.