Old 09-29-2010, 06:27 PM
Jingle
Power Poster

Quilting for me is a hobby and something I really want to do. I have machine quilted 48 quilts and because of me and/or machine I haven't quilted a perfect quilt yet. I would not do any for anyone else, I've heard people on here complain about all the money it cost to have a quilt quilted and the lousy job the LA did on it.
Some people can not be pleased no matter what or how you do it.
Also some people are cheap and would complain just to get it done for near nothing or better yet for nothing, then they could brag what a good deal they got. Most people are out for themselves. Just food for thought.
As said above, if you have to borrow money to get started in a business, you really need to think about it, the small business deal talked about above is not very helpful, you will need someone with a steady job and to pay for home expenses.
We have owned our own business for the past 23 Yr.s and have only used our own money, didn't borrow a dime for it, you will need colateral and that means your home. Will you be willing to loose your home if you can't pay back the loan? Just more food for thought. Good luck.