Old 09-30-2010, 06:22 AM
AlwaysJustBeth

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by AlwaysJustBeth

Getting bummed now, lol!! My machine might not be an antique anymore if it newer than 1910!! But really tho, in the last few days I have found out more about it than I ever thought I would from this shop. My new belt arrived today but have class tonight so I didn't start playing. Tomorrow!!
Beth

Billy, Miz Johnny, Charlee, can you explain the lack of documentation on the 9W's? They seem to be the orphan child of Singer.

This board confuses me. My last post ended up in the middle of the last quote section. I'll figure this out!
Beth
Beth when you do a "quote reply" if you "preview" your answer before you send it, you won't end up in the middle of a quote. I did the same thing until I finally figured out how to preview the message first. Remember, when you do a preview the part in quotes can't have a "quote" notation in the middle of the message or it won't appear as a quote; and everytime you change something you will have to do another "preview" for the message to appear changed.

Nancy
Thanks Nancy! Do you know of a resource for needles for the 9W? I hate to use the only one I have esp. since it is a Singer 127x1.
I keep eyeing my machine trying to figure out where to start cleaning.
Beth