View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 08:06 AM
tdgiffin

This is one of my favorites because it is SO silly. Can't ever outdo ditter though, and don't want to....

It is Easter Sunday. The church is packed, and the congregation is sitting nicely in their pews with their Sunday best on. Little kids can't wait until church is over so they can go find their bunny baskets. The minister is calmly standing at the podium ready to say a prayer, when "poof", the devil appears right next to the podium.

The congregation, including the minister, screams and runs out of the church. The devil looks around himself very pleased that he has ruined such a nice day. He pats himself on the back, but then he is surprised to see one church member sitting in the pews. Not wanting to allow one person to stay in that church, he runs up to him and says, "Don't you know who I am??"

The man calmly looks at him and says, "Yes."

The devil says, "Don't you know how evil I am? Do you realize what I could do to you?"

The man says, "Yes."

The Devil says, "Aren't you scared? Why aren't you running away??"

The man says, "Of course I am not scared of you, or worried about what you can do to me. You haven't met my mother-in-law have you?"