View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:44 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Thank you all! It didn't start out to well. I have had back problems lately and I got up this morning hurting so bad I couldn't bend without sharp pain. So that meant I couldn't sit or walk without sharp pain. I finally took pain pills and used an ice pack enough to get up and carefully in the car. I went to see my Son inlaw Ben and he put my back in place and used a massager to ease up the swollen muscles around that part of the spine. It is still a bit twingy but not as bad. I can sit here now and type without too much pain. Thank the Lord!! I still am not walking too well yet as it still is sore and stiff. But the day is looking up now!!!

I just love having a soninlaw who is a Chiropractor!! and he always gets me in no matter what! Love you Ben!!

so I was going to go buy groceries for the month today but that is postponed til tomarrow. at least.
My DH has been very helpful today as I couldn't do some things and he has been really good to help me.

So it is a good day now!! It's sunshiny and 71 outside!! Couldn't ask for a nicer day!!

Oh and I haven't really looked at it yet but my mom bought me a Quilt Sampler magazine for my birthday!
We don't do gifts anymore. We just buy what we want along the way now. We never bought each other gifts when the kids were young. We just used what money we had to buy for the kids.