View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:55 AM
Yarn or Fabric

Fall and winter are probably my busiest times for crochet designs. Since I freelance design for Caron yarns, I tend to get the most assignments in Aug/Sept and everything is due in December!... this year I swore that I would not let my own site designs go neglected like I did last year and promised myself that I'd release two new designs every month. This month with my going on vacation, I am not able to put one out on the 15th so I released two today :) We'll see though - I might break out something for the 15th... we'll see.... but I'm pretty sure it just isn't going to happen... unless I push up my Nov 1 designs... those are actually already completed. I know. I've really been trying to plan ahead this year!

Anyhooo... here are pics of my two new designs...
Melinda the Magical Witch and Mumford Mummy. I really love Melinda and already have plans to reinvent her in to a fairy for the end of November.... I've been wanting to do a fairy for a really long time and now I can see exactly how I want her to look.....
Attached Thumbnails attachment-106113.jpe   attachment-106114.jpe   attachment-106115.jpe