View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 08:19 AM
mayday
Banned

Originally Posted by twistedsheets
Notice we now have to pay some type of cable or satelite service , and they are really getting outrageous on their prices. And yet their is really nothing worth watching! The weekends are the worst!! And a lot of channels just keep reshowing the same programs all day long! And even , tho I do not subscribe for the movie channels, in the channel guide even those list the same movies all month long! What gives with that! Glad I don't pay for those!! T.V. I am beginning to wonder if I can do without! I depend on the news and like to see their video news coverage, but I am seriously considering turning off service. And I noticed my radio doesn't bring in a descent signal anymore. Will we be all forced to subscribe to Syrius Radio and such and pay to listen to that now! Just my thoughts!!
my sentiments exactly, sadly have to pay as can get basic channels even due to lack of reception; virtually ALL tv over here are repeats except a once in a while newthere is a a programme which is then repeated to death. They have decided to axe several decent programmes and when there is something decent on there is on several channels at the same time GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!