View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:41 PM
sarahbelle

I just placed my first order with Jo Jo's Quilt Shoppe
http://www.jojosgiftshoppe.com/

They had a sale (so that is always good) but I also must say that I enjoyed the checkout feature for shipping. When you checkout you can select to be notified if there is room in your box for additional items at no extra shipping charge. I selected that option and then was notified that I had room in my box (and I could add 6 charm packs or another 2 bali strip packs; or something the equivalent). I got 3 honeybuns LOL.

Also, there is a chat feature on the page, and as I was adding the honeybuns to my order I wanted to make sure that they would fit, so I hit the chat button..... well any way they looked up my order and assured me they would fit in the box for no additional charge. At that time I mentioned that I really needed 1 more than what they had in stock.... so she looked up in their inventory and saw they had a shipment coming in with more. I told her she could hold my order until it all was there, so I haven't got it yet and can't speak as to how fast the shipping is.... but I do know the personalized service is top notch!