Old 10-02-2010, 01:34 PM
plainpat

Thank you. Haven't decided what I'll do. Will be watching for a pic of yours. Just love seeing pics.So many of you have found a perfect OBW fabric.
Here's the fabric. It's kind of bright, but not that bright!

Originally Posted by salmonsweet
Originally Posted by justme2
I was playing with the hexagons & knew there was no way they'd be as pretty as all the ones posted in pics.Was afraid to use diff fabric...in case I ended up with 2 bunches. :D

Maybe using one as a center with borders would make a table topper. Not sure...might be too small.
Justme2, I just love your fabric (would you let us know which one it is?) and the blocks you show in your avatar. :shock: Would love to see it finished. It's so intricate and I think the shapes really lend themselves to the OBW block design. But it's up to you of course, whatever gives you joy.

I'm just posting this because I started intensely disliking my Amber OBW while I was working on it, but I'm so glad now that I kept going with it. Putting it away for a while helped, also the encouragement from the wonderful ladies on this board. I'll be stitching the binding on this weekend, can't wait to use it at last.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-115090.jpe