View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Quilting Aggi

I also sew for people (quilts, and other quilting work), I also teach quilting so I am always coming up with things to make and teach. I have a sewing/quilting/teaching business along with my full time day business. Perhaps the fact that I have no kids allows me to sew more. I also try to get in a bit of sewing almost every day, although the summer months are tough as there are other things I prefer to do such as hiking, camping and road trip excursions.
I just finished 5 quilts since the end of July. I finally completed them last night!! whew!!! 3 of them were gifts. two of them have been given, and I'll give the remaining gift to Trevor for his birthday tomorrow. The remaining two quilts of the 5 are for teaching in Sept. I can now take a breather for a day or two, then I will get started on a couple mystery quilts/totes I want to do and then by mid September I will start up my Christmas gifts and things to sell as well as decide what quilts I will teach for January. The fun never ends are here!