Thread: My Haul @ LQS
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 08:39 AM
DebinNY

I took half a day off of work Friday and me & my BQBF, Sylvia ventured to a very nice quilt shop about 40 minutes from here. A wonderful & very generous lady that I work with gave my a gift certificate for my birthday (july 4) and it's been burning a hole in my pocket.

The name of the shop is O'Susannah's in Watkins Glen... What a cute, little shop! I really do love to shop at these places because you never know what little treasures you might find. This is what I got...

I think the pattern on the big pieces of fabric is called toile??? Anyways, I got 2 yards of the tan background one and 1.25 yards of the red backgroound one. Not sure what I am doing with it but I loved it & had to get it @ $4.50 a yard... why not???

I got 2 ($5) scrap bags full of not only scraps but also some yardage. Atleast 2 yards per bag. One was a bunch of Christmas fabrics including a tree advent calendar... and the other was brown flower pieces (about a yard each of the 2) and a few other small scraps in that one.

I also got a Mini Bow Tucks pattern, a cute little Tag Along Tote pattern, and a Easy-Six ruler for cutting six-pointed stars.

After the gift certificate ($50), I paid.........
$0.33!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-96794.jpe