View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Bobby's Girl

Originally Posted by Bobby's Girl
Candace wrote, "We don't need a second topic, another 31 pages long about the same information."
Holice answered:

Originally Posted by Holice
I realize there is another list. It was not my intention to start another but ask if a better way could be developed to accummulate the information without searching through 30+ pages.
Does it matter that there's already a similar topic posted? Is there a reason why there can be only one post per topic? If so, it seems that it won't take long to run out of topics.

Holice, I'm glad you posted this! You've given me an idea. Tomorrow I'll contact Wal-Mart headquarters to ask if a list of the company's stores that sell fabric is available. I'll contact you if I scrounge up anything helpful.
After posting this, I decided, "Why put off 'til tomorrow what you can do today?" So I called Bentonville and spoke to a Wal-Mart customer service representative. She said there's not a list of stores that still sell fabric, and any store that does sell it, won't be selling fabric for much longer. I told her that thousands of quilters are disappointed that fabric departments have been eliminated. She said, "Yes, I know. I'm one of them."