Old 10-03-2010, 12:11 PM
AkAngel

Well I just spent a good time reading all 11 pages of this.
I must say like most I could probably make near 100 tops, but I doubt I have the batting for more than 2 more large quilts.I bought backing recently for my rr I did here on the board last year so that would be one of the first completed. Oh, I don't quilt so could we have them taken to our long arm person When they were ready to go? I would also need rotary blades, needles, thread etc delivered from time to time or maybe I would ask for that time out to keep from going to stir crazy, but would have to be very limited as to not blow any process made at the LQS.
I have the downstairs of our house pretty much for my sewing/crafting now that the kids moved back out. I also have a bedroom (which has a closet full of crochet yarns and threads) and a 3/4 bathroom and the laundry area down there.
I do have a small fridge although no stove or sink other than the bathroom sink. But if the groceries were provided and my slow cooker and microwave I could do o.k..
I do have a t.v. and c.d/radio there also. But I must say if my computer was down there I probably would still spend way to much time on it and not get as many quilt tops made as possible. As for my animals they would have to be allowed in for love time or none of it would be worth it to me.
Muriel