Thread: Where You Live
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 12:57 PM
DJRustic

Nancy, Actually Viv's Is only 3 miles from my house on CC. I live 3 miles west of her.Actually I have not found too many fabrics there. All of my pieces are very primitive, dark colors. I go to Ozark Quilt Sampler in West Plains, one in Willow Springs & Cabool. I am going to be doing a demo at Orzark Quilt sampler on Oct 16.Since we lived in our barn as we were building our home, I couldn't sew on my machine so I have made yo-yo's almost the size of a full bed so far.Then I made a EEP hexie from Laurie Simpson's book , then I have a EPP Grangmothers's Flower Garden started for my daughter. I now have my sewing romm a little set up & have a quilt almost all put together for our oldest GD. We have 20 GC & my goal is to make all of them a quilt for when they get married. Our oldest GD turns 24 this coming Sat & no plans for marriage, still in college. Any way where do you live?? Please stop & meet me the next time you go to WQest Plains. I would love to meet you. I met Connie-Chigger Holler & Jamey- Dogwood Quilter at the Springfield Quilt show. Do you know either of these gals. They were so much fun.
Donna, The Rustic Quilter