Old 10-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Bev

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Well it was getting a little crowded in the studio with all of my machines and then the customers machines and treadles so I built the second section of my wall unit. Now that wall is finished and after I do the addition to the studio and free up more real estate I will build the other sections.

But all of the machines I have in the shelves are mine that I use in the studio and there are even a couple more that I don't have in the picture. Yes I have a bunch that I can use LOL!! :lol:
And this doesn't even touch what I have in my collection that I will not use because I don't want to hurt the decals and finish.
Billy
Billy:
I have a very small Singer machine similar to the one you have way down at the bottom(left). My DFIL, many, many years ago was a hatmaker in NY. When he died, in 1982, I sort of inherited the machine. I'd like to know more about it. Is there someplace I can find out about it? I can't figure out how it was used, it looks like it might have to be connected to another machine. Do you know if that's true? Also, how did you get it so spiffy looking? Do you use a special polish on the finish?
Thanks.