Old 10-04-2010, 06:14 AM
Janis

I'll have to try my FMF more on some practice stuff. The last time I tried it, the tension was off. But then maybe I need to sew a few stitches and then stop. That might help the automatic tension set. i know I have to do that with the walking foot. I'll try it again. I have found that I can stitch a few stitches. stop and turn my small project, and then go on with my walking foot. I did take one class with the walking foot and know I can do gentle curves with it. I just need to practice more with the FMF. I keep thinking that I can do it without a lot of practice first, and I can't.I even bought another WF for my machine because it had the open toe FMF and a SID foot in the package. I'd paid almost as much for just a the open toe foot as the whole package. I thought getting another WF and FMF with the SID foot wasn't too bad. I think I can use them on my other machines as they all have the same shank size as the one I got then for. I haven't tried them on the other machines yet. I really just need to practice on all of the feet. Thanks for all of your help. I appreciate it.