View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 07:17 AM
QBeth

Our Shop Hop is only six days away so time to "formalize" plans. I haven't received any feedback on having two groups, north and south, so unless someone disagrees, I think it's best to stick to our original plan of one group meeting in Chelsmford at 10am and deciding where to go after that. Okay?

Proposed list of shops (which ones & order, to be determined):
Chelmsford (Candlelite Quilting),
Hudson NH (Quilted Shamrock),
Pelham (Bits ‘n Pieces),
Salem (Pine Tree),
Plaistow (D&D Sewing),
Kingston (Stitched in Stone??),
Bedford (Quilt Patch & Martin’s),
Concord (Golden Geese Shop),
Henniker (Quilted Threads & one near Edmunds H/W)

(One thing to note, as pointed out by NHSOMND, is this is Parent's weekend in Henniker and things will be very crowded, busy, in the Henniker area so we may want to visit Henniker during another Shop Hop. Just a thought.)

Saturday morning, I'll be parked in the supermarket lot that is kitty-corner across the street -- red Camry -- I'll be wearing my NEQ name tag! Also, I'll put together directions & map(s) for all the shops mentioned above.

My only quandary is what to do about the folks who want to join us at a particular shop such as Quilted Threads. Depending upon what the group decides to do before leaving Chelmsford, we may or may not head that way, that's why two groups were suggested.

My tendency is to head northeast, towards Pelham and Salem, not northwest towards Henniker. Of course, I may be out voted which is fine. "Go with the flow" is my motto for such things. So, for those who won't be meeting us in Chelmsford, PM me and we'll swap phone #'s. How does that sound?