View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 07:18 AM
Chasing Hawk

Originally Posted by seamstome
I need to know if I am just becoming an old nagging witchy woman or if others are experiencing the same problem. Seems all I am doing is filing complaints lately. I wrote TWO complaint letters to JC Penney yesterday.

The store was understocked and disorganized. Stuff was on the floor, in the aisles, it was like a Big Lots. I drove 40 minutes one way to find out they only had half the stuff I wanted. I had to take my third choice to get anything without ordering it online. I went to Kohls!

Then they must be taking lessons from Joann's because I completed a survey and received a 15% off coupon valid for 30 days. The things I wanted had to be ordered online. They are running free shipping but I could not get the free shipping and use the 15% from the survey so that coupon was useless!
I fill out complaints all the time. Ranging from poor customer service to filthy stores. I shop online at Kohl's it's the only place I have found that carries the Levi's I wear.

If no one took the time to let the Corpate office know what was going on, then nothing would be corrected. If I have to call in, I ask for the regional manager to return my call.