View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 08:01 AM
amandasgramma

I went to a store where I used to live...had to use the restroom. The restroom was unbelievably FILTHY...I'm talking poop and used toilet paper all over. UGH!!! I went to the manager and told him about it. After shopping an hour, I went in again.......still the same, NOTHING had been done. I lived within blocks of the store....went back out of curiosity about 4 hours later and STILL nothing had been done about it. I then wrote a letter to the head of the store, with copies to the store manager AND the health department. I had a friend that worked there...she said the manager was fired because of that issue - I'm sure it was the straw that broke the camels back. I, too, will write and complain. They want my money. I don't believe in NOT saying anything. If everyone had quit shopping there, then my friend and others that weren't responsible would have lost their jobs because the store would've closed down. I, too, have had some really weird offers....like a coupon for online shopping, but not getting the full benefit because the shipping costs more!!! Write them and send the coupon back with an explanation!!!!