View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Crickett Sweet

Hi, I am so sorry your were not made to feel as welcome as you should have been at out meetings. Sometimes it happens that way with a big group. I belong to that guild you were talking about and may have met you at our show. A guild can be so much fun but we do need to make a better effort at welcoming newcomers. Please come to our tie in and make yoursellf known to my friendship group ( a small group of quilting friends withing the larger organization) We would be happy to have you at our table to tie and I can introduce you to some folks and hope to make you feel at home among new friends. I personally have some health issues to deal with at present and may or may not be there but if I'm not, I will certainly have someone seek you out and bring you onboard. My name is Crickett Sweet and If 'm not there, please ask for Anita Paul or Mary MacNamara, Cara Molineaux or Lynn Russom - any of these ladies will be happy to meet you and try to make you feel more comfortable with our group. Please give us a second chance. Im sure we all feel uncomfortable in new settings sometimes but this should not be one of them.