View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Miss Patsy Jane

OK. Thanks. Mine is enamel or something metal. So I'd probably better not use it.

Originally Posted by grammiepamie
Originally Posted by Miss Patsy Jane
Thanks for the info. My husband likes to go to Lowe's so I'll go with him next time! My stovetop is much older than yours and is not a ceramic top, but I don't know why that wouldn't work on my stovetop.

Originally Posted by grammiepamie
I just bought a new stove that has a black top. I bought the the kit at lowe's where I bought the stove. It is called Cerama-Brite. It comes with a sponge you use to apply with. It is made of soft material. I also comes with a single edge razor blade that fits into a handle that you use to get stubborn stuff off with. It is great. If you could see the stove after my huband has cooked and how it looks after I clean it you would be sold. It is just fantastic. You put this on let it dry and then rub it off with a soft cloth. Looks brand new after every cleaning. I have had the stove since Aug of 08.
Mine is glass not ceramic. The product is made for glass and ceramic. They told me not to use anything else or I would have scratches galore.