Old 10-05-2010, 04:40 AM
Lori S

Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
Kaufman has been doing a great job lately! Over the past couple of years, they've really done some gorgeous prints. I'm thinking particularly of their Asians and their Christmas collections.

It used to be that only Hoffman did the traditional-colored holiday fabrics with metallic... but now Kaufman does them as well and they are every bit as wonderful.

(I just wish Kaufman hadn't raised their prices. But that's a whole other issue!)
I completely agree! I was once just a Hoffman girl when it came to Holiday prints and metalics but the last few years more and more of my purchases have been Kaufman. ( about 75/25 with Kaufman getting the highest) They ( kaufman) have some outstanding prints. They also have a great batik line. But this one shocked me ....Moda has some great batiks as well. I had not thought of Moda and batiks in the same sentence but they have some outstanding batiks.
The last great metalic series Hoffman had was the "Kasmir" collection. I was unable to resist this collection.