View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 04:47 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

my goodness sewjoyce, i hope you are getting better! it seems like a very (ill) fall so far...last week i was sicker than i've been in years...and bronchitis seems to be going around here too. (i'm telling myself i'm avoiding it...but...i have very sore lungs, and the cough) living in denial
thank goodness you were not having a heart attack! now that you got all the tests out of the way you should be good for the winter!
your gifts sound great, and timely, we will be watching for pictures of what you do with your new blue fabrics :)
take care of yourself!

[quote=sewjoyce]Dear Sweet Angel: I want to apologize for not acknowledging the squishy that I received last week. I had a severe case of bronchitis and the dr. thought I was having a heart attack due to a shortness of breath. So they stuck my little butt in the hospital to run all these tests -- thankfully, everything is fine -- except for the bronchitis....

I received the most beautiful blue fabrics, batik fat quarters and a magazine. As soon as I can find my camera (you wouldn't believe what a mess my sewing room is in -- or maybe you would :shock: ), I'll take a picture of all my wonderful goodies!! I love it ALL!! :D :D :thumbup:[/quote :wink: