View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 03:19 PM
BellaBoo
Power Poster

I was there as the door opened this morning. The Tuesday Morning store here had a good assortment of fat quarters and fat eight bundles and a few jelly rolls. It's the same precuts the Walmart sells but a cheaper price for the bundles. I didn't buy any fabric though. I found two quilt kits to make quilts for The Quilts of Valor program. Very pretty fabric for $19 a kit. There was only two kits and another lady really wanted them to make for the program so I passed them on to her. There was only two of the 6 1/2" by 24" rulers ($5) so I kept both of them but left one of the two circle cut rulers ($6) . I also bought several of the 4 1/2" and 6 1/2" square rulers ($2 each). I found the fine line disappearing marking pens, 3 for .99. I bought all of them. I was surprised I was the only one shopping for the rulers. Oh I found Fons and Porter's big green cutting mats for $8 each. I pulled them out of the bottom shelf and put them where they could be seen and still be flat. The employee at least knew to keep them flat but they were hidden where she had them.