Old 10-05-2010, 07:17 PM
QuiltswithConvicts

I've hit a snag - I've got a terrible case of the donwannas! So I marked the last 2 corners as all the triangles are finished.

Tomorrow is a big day for me. We are doing a "photo shoot" for an upcoming issue of a quilting magazine that is "national" in scope. It will be in the February/March issue of ????????? Well, I can't tell it all in one setting. Gotta keep a little info back for the next time. ☺

It all started when I posted the long item about my quilting program that yielded my screen name. One of the editors is a lurker here (maybe someday, she'll come out of hiding) & read the thread, PM'd me and things were off and running. So, tomorrow we are shooting in the day rooms of the housing unit where I work. The guys are getting excited about this, too.

Anyway, I'm distracted & was having a tough time stitching on a corner block, so I put it away.

Thanks to all who suggested names for my Baby. She will be called "Jane's Journey." She was started in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with many fabrics I bought in Nashua, New Hampshire when we lived there. I hauled ALL my fabric to WI in 1991. Bought more fabric in WI and hauled ALL of it to NM in 2001, along with the partially finished Baby Jane. She & I have been on a journey together, so itis now Jane's Journey.

Have a pieceful evening, everyone.