View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 08:20 PM
mzsooz

Thanks everyone for your comments. I'll try to address them here.

She didn't do any tests as my list of symptoms was enough for her. There was a reason she chose not use nystantin on me but I don't remember what it was. She chose the diflucan instead.

I've been thinking about this all day long and came to a realization that might play into this. I know exactly when my pain became unbearable. It was spring. I remember feeling so good and pain free when my SIL and DD moved in with us. At that time I always drank instant iced tea with sweet n low for the sweetener. When they moved in they had me start making sweet tea for them using sugar. Of course I started drinking the sweet tea instead of my sugar free. As my pain started to increase I became lazier about cooking and we starting eating a lot of processed foods, fast foods, etc. Some times I will just eat a slice of bread if I can't find anything else easy to grab.

I am excited to see if these dietary changes help. My DH says we all should eat like this so I've decided to have them eat the same foods I do when we share meals. It can't hurt them and they both could use to lose some weight.

This is going to be hard but we can do it. RAH rah! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh.. and I did go to the library and picked up some books.