View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 04:14 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun
I ordered 3 yds. of a border stripe fabric. First I got an email that it was backordered. Then when the package came there was 1/2 yd. and a note saying that was all they had. Not much I can do with 1/2 yd. of a border stripe but I love the fabric and am determined to do something with it.
That would be the last time I ordered from that place. I had a neat experience with sunshinesewing.com. I have gotten stuff from them a lot. Well, I ordered some fabrics that were "just a little bit left" to use as blenders and backings for my quilts for kids. Richard (the owners husband and partner) called me on the phone to tell me he was out of one of the pieces. They have a deal of no shipping on orders over $100. He said that would put me below the $100 mark and did I want to order something else; he would hold my order till I checked the website. I told him what I wanted and trusted his judgment to add something similar and to try not to go over $110. Well, he e-mailed me later that day that my order was being shipped and he hoped I was happy with his choice. It came a couple days later and was absolutely perfect. He said I was one of his best customers and he wanted to make me happy. Now that's the way to keep your customers happy. The website is http://www.sunshinesewing.com. It is near Orlando, FL.