Old 10-06-2010, 06:28 AM
lillybeck

Originally Posted by sumcoop
Just a note...you all inspired me to refold and organize my fabric. I sure did not know I had so much...but most is done.
Then decided to reorganize my sewing room since I purchased a new machine...and wanted to set up my 4000 for embroidery station.

I have been working on this for 2 weeks....I will be glad when it is done and plan to post pictures...but don't plan to do this ever again. I have about as much in my sewing room as I can get...

It is going to take me another 2 weeks to clean out the other room I piled stuff into that I need to sort even more.

You are an inspiration...but if anyone is inspired think long and hard before starting. Hope I can find everything when the organization is finished. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait til its done got to get baby projects done this week for shower on Sun. Just wanted to say thank you I think...no I am sure...I am slow, OCD, and ADD...so can't wait to start more projects...LOL!!!!

thanks for listening...maybe tomorrow I will completely finish and post the pics....before I get unorganized.
I totally understand. My room is a combination guest sewing craft room and we just put a differnet bed in there which meant that we had to move things to do that and then we got a different desk for my computer so that meant reorganizing my den and both rooms are still a mess.