Old 10-07-2010, 01:55 PM
tweetee

agree with most here, but I have noticed that you have not posted in the classified sections to sell you fabric here.

We all love a good fabric hunt here! So,, my advice would be to take lots of photos, with sets, colour sorting, and put example 5 fabrics to each shot. Then post them here. There are lots of people here that would rather buy from a fellow QB member than a stranger on the net, me being one of them. I would love to see some of your fabrics here. Have a look at some of the other classified posts and get a few ideas on how to set it up, with cost, wording, postage, payment options etc.
There is also ebay, or craigslist, but if you have that much fabric that I think you have, it will take a bit of time to sell it all, dont think something of that size can be done quickly. Put reasonable prices on them and just watch them disappear! Good luck

Also, perhaps in your add put in what the customer would like, yardage or fat quarters. I personally like yardage, but I love sets of fat quarters, and bundles.