Old 10-07-2010, 04:41 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Very pretty and when it is all done and you are cuddled under it you can think of all of us who encouraged you when time were tough and you were getting down. You could think of you and Missy talking about good crap and bad crap. I though chips and ice cream were bad crap and veggies and oatmeal were good food not good crap. I live and I learned. LOL
So Tru does this mean that you have been decrapped? Heh.

Missy
Nope I better go eat some prunes!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:
Prunes?!?!?! Prunes are not of God. Tru that has to be the nastiest fruit on the planet. EWWW! But, hey. If it keeps you movin' then eat those nasty things. Blech.

What about eating more high fiber fruit? Yes. I do know that prunes are a high fiber fruit. BUT...there are so many others that you could put in your diet in all sorts of ways that are not quite so ucky. *sticks tongue out* For example, mix one 15 oz can of pure pumpkin and one box of spice cake mix. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes (I might be wrong on that number). It tastes just like pumpkin bread without the oil or eggs. YUMMM-OOO!

Oh. Where was I? Oh yeah. Back to your crap. Did you decrap your pantry and fridge and cupboards? That might keep you away from the alien fruit.

Now we all know that I am full of it most of the time and when I am not have little people in my head that like to tell I am full of it. So. Nevermind me. I am just....blah blah blah. I know. Trust me, I know. I am done now. Well, for a while anyways. Meh.

Missy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-105903.jpe