Old 10-07-2010, 11:59 PM
Hobbyhorse1027

I personally think there are some good ideas posted on the list. Clearing clutter is never a bad thing. I always feel better when my home is neat, tidy and uncluttered. Be happy to see him when he returns home. I'm always glad to see my husband when he comes home, it means he arrived home safely. I usually greet him at the door along with the dog and kids. I ask him how his day was and try to let him speak first because once I start talking he might not get a word in edgewise. I like to have dinner shortly after my husband gets home. My daughters and I are usually famished by that time anyway. It also means dinner and dishes get done and I have time for other things I enjoy like playing cards with my family, watching a movie or quilting. I sleep better when my dinner has had time to digest before bed. I do the cooking, cleaning, and laundry. I am also the one that is home more. I am SAHM and I homeschool my daughters. I guess you could say that I am the keeper of the home.Some things just work better for me and my family. Maybe I don't mind doing my best to take care of my family because my husband loves and respects me. He doesn't expect any thing from me but is thankful for all that I do. I love him and my children and am glad that my labors make life better for us all. If those things on the list were required of me of course I would rebell. Nobody likes being told what to do or when to do it. I'm glad that we have more options and are no longer 2nd class citizens.