View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:59 AM
Corry

My husband is a trucker and I want to make him a quilt for his bed in the big truck. I felt so bad for him the other day he came back from a trip to Georgia and said he froze his butt off sleeping in the truck. He had a blanket with him but it was not enough. I wish I could find some fabric with tractor trailer rigs on it. i have looked the past few times I have been in the quilt shops but have not seen any. Have any of you ever seen fabric like this? I am afraid to google it as the last time I was surfing looking for something like that I got a virus. what a shame that we can't use the internet as it was meant to be used because of goofballs creating viruses. Anyway, if anyone knows of a store that may carry something like that I might can order it. Got to make this ole Trucker something to keep him warm when he has to stay away from home. I had to laugh a little cause it is just starting to get cool and he already is cold. He has a long cold winter ahead of him...lol He is a Florida boy, what can I say....hope they don't send him any further north or he will freeze to death. Kind Regards Corry