View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 10:25 AM
quiltnchik

I have to say that Fiskars has to be one of the BEST companies I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with, and they truly do honor their lifetime warranty.

Several years ago, the lock on my large scissors would no longer hold, so I sent Fiskars a message and they sent me TWO new locks.

A few years later, I was having problems with the screw on my rotary cutter coming loose, so I sent them a message, along with a picture of the cutter (to prove that I owned one), and they sent me a brand new cutter.

Last week I sent them a message, along with a photo, of my large scissors (the same ones I had the locking problem with) to show them a bubble that has developed in the rubberized handle over the years (I've had these at least 9 years). Earlier this week I received an email letting me know that I should receive my replacement scissors in the mail within 7-10 business days.

How fantastic for a company to actually honor their warranty with no questions asked. I LOVE Fiskars, and use their products almost exclusively!