Old 10-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Twilliebee

Just wanted to recommend this online (or in person) fabric store. We have a board member (Quiltzilla) who is associated with this store, but I haven't been bribed unless you count excellent service, fast shipping, great prices and selection, and really spectacular quality.
I'm really impressed. There are a couple of great things about the website. All the manufacturers info for every fabric is posted with the picture, all beautiful LQS quality. I bought a delicious Robyn Pandolph pink floral for $1.99! Yes, a yard!
Another great thing is the 'double click for full size image' feature. I've seen something like this before, but these really are full size. Just like having a charm square in your hand. Very nice.
My package arrived beautifully sealed and double wrapped in a fun wrapping paper inside the box. And I had never seen this particular folding technique but it made an 'envelope' to hold some charm packs I purchased.
I got a receipt in hard-copy in the box, along with a personal note and the gift of a lovely fat quarter. They've had to alter their 'free shipping to Canada' policy to 'free with minimum order', and they will be happy to work with you for group or guild orders.
An all around great shopping experience. I have no reservations in making this recommendation, and all you USA quilters still can take advantage of free shipping with a $30 order. (Sorry, I've edited this a couple of times because I know they are working on a shipping policy and everytime I go to the site, something has changed.)
Here's the link: http://www.rcquilts.com/