Old 10-08-2010, 06:54 PM
quiltnmom

Originally Posted by clem55
Both grandkids spent Friday night( Sydney8,Dylan5) and after breakfasdt we headed out to The Gap for clothes shopping. Fun seeing what an 8 year old girl will pick out when on her own!!LOL Then it was to Beef O'Bradys for lunch, and then home for playing outdside. They love riding their bikes here, and swinging on the treee swing. Later we made Cocoa Drop cookies(candy). Big mess, lotds of fun and now they have gone to spend the week-end with their daddy. and grandma and grandpa are worn out!! Loved every minute with them!!!!
Carol I had to read this a few times. I thought I lost track of time. You said the grandkids spent Friday night with you. I REALLY hope you meant Thursday night because if not that means I have to go back to work tomorrow!

Dellaraye congratulations on your first day of retirement.

As for my day, I went to work, everything that could go wrong did go wrong. The I went to Wal-mart to get groceries for the cookout we are having on Sunday. All the kids and grandkids are coming this weekend for the Chrysthanimum Festival that will be downtown this weekend.