View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 12:34 PM
costumegirl

I do like JoAnns because overall they have a good variety and their prices are reasonable especially with sales.

I did have a problem 2 days ago, however, when I tried to make a purchase for my DD.
I bought a piece of fabric with my coupon from my flyer and then asked to make a separate purchase of a pack of needles for my DD using her flyer's coupon. The sales clerk would not let me do the second purchase using the coupon stating that I am only allowed one coupon purchase per day. My DDs flyer has a separate address and name on it - I was doing her a favor buying the needles to save her a trip out. I asked the clerk that if I left the store and came back in to make the purchase using the new flyer if it would be accepted and she said no, that I could not use another flyer because she knows I've already made a purchase using a coupon that day.
I have never had this happen before, especially for a separate purchase and separate flyer - I know that I will definitely not go back to that specific JoAnns again and will go to others that are easier to purchase from.