View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 05:17 PM
mommaB

I just saw in a new magazine issue that they have come out with another one that has interchangable spindles for your bobbin and now works for all types. It also allows you to wind from a cone of thread. I have an original one, love it, but you do have to watch the tension and I hold the button down til I think the bobbin is full, when left to its own devices, it only half filled my bobbins. The new model seemed to have an OFF button as well, so maybe it fills til you say stop now? I have a Pfaff 2038 and the original one works fine with my bobbins, I think it wouldn't work for the ones on the Vision and maybe the newer models of Pfaff.

I like it because I don't like to piddle around with my machine, at least the old singer..can't say I've ever wound a bobbin on the Pfaff :roll: I wouldn't say its a must have, but it must be cheaper than having the winder on your machine repaired :D

I don't think they're made to last long, so maybe next time I'll try the new and improved version!! Then again, it may suprise me and outlast me :lol: