Thread: Baby Boy Quilt
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Katrine
Originally Posted by Rhonda
I plan to take a picture of the baby with the quilt but he isn't due until the end of Dec!! He is due on my dad's birthday and my dad has been gone for 20 years now. My son is giving the baby my dad's name for his middle name.

I can't wait to hold him and wrap him in Katrine's quilt!!!
It would be so special if he arrives on your Dad's birthday Rhonda. I'm looking forward to seeing him with the teddies!
Yeah Kathy my mom and I both would love it if he was born on Dad's Bd. It is Dec 31 and my son is hoping he is born sooner to make sure he is going to be a tax deduction for this year!! LOL

My dad's name is Marvin Leo and he went by Leo all his life. So they are going to use Leo as his middle name. They won't decide on a first name til he is born so I am told. Glen wants to wait. He won't even say what the possibles are.

The funny thing is my grandson Cody (my other son's son) inherited a wiener dog from his wife's family and the dog came with the name Leo!! So it sounds so weird when they holler at him! LOL I am getting used to saying it and hearing it! At the time my neighbor also had a little dog with the name Chester which was my Dad's dad or my grandpa's name! It was so funny to hear her yell here Chester!! So we had dogs around us with my Dad's name and my grandpa's name!! LOL