Old 10-10-2010, 04:56 PM
QuiltswithConvicts

Got all the triangles pinned (used safety pins) to the quilt along with the plain triangles. Pieced 4 together - 2 pieced & 2 plain. I'm headed for bed as I'm not feeling 100%. Low grade temp and chills. Spent more time in bathroom than at sewing machine!

Thanks for the compliments. I didn't show you all what the back looks like once I pressed it - It's kinda scrunched arounds, but the front looks good! It's sorta like G-6 - Papa's Star - with all the seam alklowances to mess with. I just squished the iron down on it and I can live with that!

I belong to the Paper Piecing group on Connecting Threads; Quilt With Us, & have recommended this group to them. They aren't nearly as active as we are here. Maybe they're really busy piecing their stuff together.

I am also working on Carol Doak's BOM that was started in June. I'm behind as I've been busy with Jane's Journey. I got 3 completed and one more ready to sew into the block. I am using the $3.50/yard WalMart batik I bought this week. I'll post pics under pictures.