Old 09-02-2008, 04:27 AM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Bevanger
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I see! Well, I don't have any wall space in my room. My book case takes the only wall that it would fit on. I don't have ANY pictures up on the walls :(
I have pain in the arse landlords who said that in order for me to put pictures on the walls, I have to hire this lady who will do it for me. NOT!! So, instead of arguing with the landlords, we just don't have any up. I do have framed pictures in the house on bookcases and such, so it's not a pictureless house. I just can't have my fine art up :(
My old Landlord in our last house was the same way. I had to buy these peel & stick hooks to hang pics. I bought them at Walmart.
I'm not even going to get those, Bev. Don't want to mar their walls that need repainting. Not giving them ANY excuse to not give us back the entire security deposit. AND...the best thing? They HAVE to give it back within 3 days of us moving out. These people are BROKE, BROKE, BROKE! lol And, once I get their check, I'm going STRAIGHT to THEIR bank to cash it. Mean, huh? lol