View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Mary M

She is a 66-16. I think it shows some gold on the face plate which isn't really there. It is just shiny silver and therewas a lot of glare from everything on it. I am so surprised to have come across one like this for I didn't think I would be that lucky. I love having the cabinet for it and yes the top does come off to store notions in. Funny but when I lookede at it I nhoted there was sewing notions in both the stool and the little front drawer but the lady accidently knocked the top off the stool and she said she didn't know there were things in there so she took them out. She did leave some spools of thread and it was neat to see the prices on them. All the way from 15 cents to 35 cents! And we thought that was expnsive at that time. Thanks everyone for the comments. I do really love her and I know she will have a home when I leave this earth for my son and grandaughter both love her also.

Originally Posted by Camiyamoto
She's darling! What model #? The face plate is gorgeous!! In your picture it looks like it has different colors - is that for real? or the photograph? I've never seen any like that! Enjoy your new baby!